We praise the Lord that we have presented the Gospel to 45 million individuals in 242 countries and territories! When you think about this, it is stunning! Forty-five million individuals searched the Internet for answers to their life dilemmas, many of them looking for a reason to live, and they found a Network211 online interactive community. We were online because of partners like you who have the insight to use the Internet strategically and who invest generously in global evangelism.
The number 45,000,000 is a large number. How can we relate to 45 million? Needing an answer, I did what millions of people do each day; I “googled” it! Here is what I discovered.
It is estimated that 45 million people in the USA …
- Go on a diet each year. They spend $33 billion on weight loss products.
- Wear contact lenses.
- Are affected by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Suffer chronic severe headaches that can be disabling and results in 8 million doctor visits.
- Struggle with tinnitus, making it one of the most common health conditions in the USA.
- Lack credit scores.
- Were born in other nations, as reported by Pew Research in 2018.
More random facts about 45 million …
- Last month three brothers in New Jersey were fined $1.6 million dollars each for instigating more than 45 million illegal robocalls nationwide.
- 45 million people worldwide are affected by bipolar disorder.
- 45 million buildings in the USA have unhealthy levels of mold as stated in a 2017 report.
Let’s consider this from our perspective …
- If the number of visitors to Network211 online interactive communities was an actual country it would rank number thirty-two (32) of the most populous nations in the world and just behind Argentina.
- If the number of visitors to Network211 sites was an actual state in the USA then it would rank #1 in population, exceeding California by over 5 million people, and be larger in population than New York state and Florida combined.
- Interacting with 45 million individuals is the equivalent of the total population of the top thirty-eight (38) most populous cities in the USA according to a 2020 census.
- If someone gave you $1,000 a day it would take you 123.29 years to receive 45 million dollars.
- If your church witnessed to ten (10) people an hour, it would take you 513.7 years to present the Gospel to 45 million individuals.
- In 12.83 years since the launch of Network211’s Project 10Million (now Project 100Million) in October 2008, we answered an average of 9,606 individuals a day with a Gospel presentation.
Again, please note that we did not just make presentations; we answered 45,000,000 individuals with a Gospel presentation.
We praise the Lord that as of the end of July 2021, over 2.1 million visitors then made an evangelism response and over 376,000 wrote to us to begin a discipleship connection. We do our best to direct those who write to us to a church in fulfilment of our motto, “searches to churches!”
Thank you for doing your part in presenting the Good News with us as we attempt to reach everyone, everywhere! Together, we are planting the seed of the Gospel into hearts and lives of people around the world. This inspires us to march forward with confidence in the Lord to see the completion of Project 100Million. That is 100,000,000 individuals! All for the glory of God.
Dr. Mark Flattery
Network 211 President