That moment! The one moment that changed your life forever. Do you remember?
There were the moments of exhilarating joy such as when you surrendered your heart to Jesus or when “the question” was popped and you were engaged!
There were moments that knocked the wind from you and plunged you to depths you had never experienced such as when the doctor said, “we need to talk” or when you heard, “there has been an accident.”
There were moments of stark honesty when you realized, “I can’t do this anymore” or “I need to get help.”
But there are also moments in our lives, hopefully a series of moments, that caused you to draw the proverbial line in the sand and declare, “I can do this!” It encouraged you to go the extra mile, to engage in transformational change, and to keep your faith despite circumstances.
Millions, if not billions, of people go online each day seeking answers. Some are facing such dire dilemmas that their last remaining act is to Google their issue and pray that in a moment, they will find an answer; a glimmer of hope. It is with your partnership that together we can present the love of Jesus Christ to individuals around the world. In a moment, a divinely orchestrated moment, we provide hope. We provide the Answer.
We share the Good News. Then Holy Spirit engages the visitors in a transformational moment: truly a “come to Jesus moment” that changes their lives forever. For many, they bow their knees and accept Christ. For others, they receive hope and encouragement for this day while the seed of the Gospel is planted in their hearts.
Here are examples of people who had a “moment” because you cared enough to journey with us at Network211.
- A woman from USA viewed “Who Jesus Is” and wrote, “What else can I do? I can’t do it alone.”
- A woman from Philippines viewed “Rediscover Your Worth” and wrote, “I (want) to Know Jesus Christ more.”
- A woman from Nigeria viewed, “How to Deal with Anxiety” and wrote, “I have low self-esteem as a result of my mental health. I pray to God. Nothing is working for me. How do I get to speak to God for forgiveness, healing and deliverance?”
- A woman from Iraq viewed, “Discovering Real Hope,” clicked the “I prayed the prayer” response button and wrote, “Thank you”
- A woman from Bahamas viewed, “Walk with Jesus” and wrote, “I have thoughts of killing myself I always feel empty inside my heart and my heart is just not opening to anyone how can I let jesus in my life and change me make me believe in him”
- A man from USA viewed, “Living Again: Overcoming the Pain of Death” and wrote, “My kids mother died a few days ago in a very very bad car wreck. My son is 6 and my daughter is 5. They are having a very hard time and so am I very much so and I don’t know what to do and cannot stop thinking about her and still can’t face the reality that she is Dead. I prayed for peace and comfort but its not working and I don’t think I’ll ever find comfort.”
- A woman from Philippines viewed, “Healing After Abortion” and wrote, “I was hoping you can pray for me and for my baby in heaven. i am regret what i’ve done please pray for my healing and peace for my baby’s spirit? Thank you”
For a moment, individuals on the vastness of the World Wide Web connect with us seeking, even pleading, for our interaction to be a life-altering transformational encounter. By the grace of God, the power of the Holy Spirit, and partners like you, we are able to present love, truth, healing, and hope. And in one powerful moment online, a downtrodden soul can be brought to Life for eternity.
Thank you for your faithful prayer and financial support. You are making a difference.