On October 15th, we paused to thank the Lord for what He has done in the past ten years. On October 15, 2008, we launched Project 10Million with the intent of presenting the Gospel to ten million people in ten years. The Lord met that goal in five years! So Project 10Million expanded to become Project 100Million. Our official launch occurred at a Central Bible College chapel (Springfield, MO) and introduced JourneyAnswers.com as our main evangelism site.
In the ten years since our launch, we have presented the Gospel to 34,278,072 individuals from 242 countries and territories. Over 1.6 million made an evangelism response and over 287,000 connected with us in discipleship. This far exceeds what we could ask or imagine, and we give God the glory!
Here are some highlights since we launched officially in October 2008:
- JourneyAnswers.com is now in the top ten languages of the Internet and in fifteen languages total.
- JourneyAnswers.com was updated with new videos and a new design.
- WhoJesusIs.com is in eleven languages.
- Our 1-2-1 Connector System was created, updated, and updated again! This system allows us to respond to individuals who write to us and to direct them to our online discipleship content and then to a local church.
- The 1-2-1 Connector System was translated into the top ten languages of the Internet so that our response teams would not be limited to the English language.
- GlobalChristianCenter.com was created to be an online church.
- GlobalFriendLink.com was created to be a global community for social networking.
- In May 2018 JourneyOnline.org was created as an interactive online discipleship community for the English language. This combines JourneyAnswers.com, WhoJesusIs.com, GlobalChristianCenter.com and GlobalFriendLink.com in one location. The results have brought more people to the content, more time on page, more pages viewed, an enhanced and easy to maneuver experience for the viewer, and more return visitors.
- In process are JourneyOnline.org in Chinese, Spanish, Russian, French, and German.
- We created TheWarriorsJourney.org as the first “target audience” interactive online community. We address the unique challenges and issues of the military community and partner with churches, chaplains, and like-minded faith-based organizations to help warriors and their families navigate the unique challenges of military life.
- We are developing “landed networks” of our response teams who are in the nations of the world. The 1-2-1 Connectors who are in country tend to understand better why a question was asked, the context of the Inquirer’s comment, the cultural nuances, and a church where the Inquirer can attend.
- We developed a “Targeted Evangelism Campaign” where we can geo-fence a specific location, like a city, and focus our Google ad campaign directly. The results are that more people visit our sites and thus, more people are connected with 1-2-1 Connectors who are in local churches within the targeted area or region. This has been a huge blessing to church planters.
- Other targeted audience sites added were Family-Relationships.com, ProdigalsOnly.com and MuslimsAsk.com.
Our emphasis from the beginning is to help individuals discover and grow in their journey with God by engaging them at their point of need, sharing the love of Christ, interacting with discipleship content, and leading them to a local church. Ten years later, our hearts are overflowing with thankfulness to the Lord for allowing us to participate in global evangelism and discipleship and in fulfillment of the Great Commission. Our vision has expanded to take the next step and fulfill Project 100Million and then to present the Good News to “everyone, everywhere” as we “proclaim Christ to all people.”
Thank you for joining us in this journey! It is with your faithful prayer and financial support that we have interacted with individuals around the world who were in desperate need to meet Jesus and to be touched by our Savior.
As we look to the next ten years, we are asking the Lord for the funds so that we can gain maximum results from the system that is in place now as well as to prepare for future expansion. Our current reality is that we have our evangelism sites in the top ten languages of the Internet but many of them are under-funded. We have the message, the method, and the 1-2-1 Connectors ready to respond. We need the funding to increase our reach to those who need to hear the Good News!
Please rejoice with us as we praise the Lord for ten years of impactful ministry! Please consider prayerfully what you can continue to do, and even more, so that we can take this unprecedented evangelism and discipleship opportunity to the next level. And all of this is to fulfill Christ’s command and to glorify our Father.
Please visit https://vimeo.com/295406366 to view a ten year anniversary celebration video.